In my bag!

In my bag!
In my bag! Leica M9 with Voigtlander 35mm, f1.4;75mm, f2.5; 15mm, f4.5. Custom handmade leather bag from Saddleback Leather (USA), notebook (Red&Black) with Saddleback Leather cover, Jorg Hysek fountain pen.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

10 days off and loads of pics - Leica M9 and Voigtlander; what a pleasure

I had 10 days off for the first time this year and managed visit a few nice spots with my visiting parents.  As always the camera was by my side and here are a few of the many shots I've taken.

Of to the Natural History Museum in London







Moores Valley near Bournemouth




The artist at work

Next it was Stonehenge




On the Ferry to the Perbeck's



The Scott's Arms in Kingston



Ouma Matthea saam met Nuala
 
Corfe Castle in the distance




Oupa Justus



On the way to school first day back!


No comments:

Post a Comment