In my bag!

In my bag!
In my bag! Leica M9 with Voigtlander 35mm, f1.4;75mm, f2.5; 15mm, f4.5. Custom handmade leather bag from Saddleback Leather (USA), notebook (Red&Black) with Saddleback Leather cover, Jorg Hysek fountain pen.

Friday 5 October 2012

Evening out - Leica M9 with Voigtlander 35mm,f1.4

Went out for an evening with some friends! Always Have my M9 with me. All the photos except for the first one was taken in extremely low light with the Voigtlander Nokton classic 35mm, f1.4 at ISO 2000. (Remember there is no flash!)
Started with early evening dinner
 
Spotted Mr Fox in complete dark alleyway.  Still managed to catch it with the 35mm, f1.4



Came to pick-up some road kill take-away!


Thought I saw a cat - snapped and when I got there it was gone! Ghost cat? 


Beautiful roadside garden
 

 
Lovely old house




Local grocer sweeping his shop




Spot the South African Flag! 


No comments:

Post a Comment