In my bag!

In my bag!
In my bag! Leica M9 with Voigtlander 35mm, f1.4;75mm, f2.5; 15mm, f4.5. Custom handmade leather bag from Saddleback Leather (USA), notebook (Red&Black) with Saddleback Leather cover, Jorg Hysek fountain pen.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

To the beach - Leica M9 with borrowed Leica 35mm, f2.5 summarit-M

Out to beach on a lovely April spring day in the UK.  I borrowed a Leica 35mm, f2.5 Summarit-M to see what it is like.  It is one of the less expensive 35 mm form leica.  It is small so on the M9 body it is a very compact combination.  I found it very sharp even at f2.5 (all the photos were shot wide open).  I would deffinately say value for money!!!



Depth of field good 


End of the castle

Blue - moon - plain - cloud


The throw!


If you missed it in the previous picture - this is the rock.  As I said very sharp little lens!!


No comments:

Post a Comment